Handyman Services & Licensed Plumbers
We thank you for your patience during the COVID-19 lockdown & our subsequent re-opening. It has been a very difficult time for many, and we are grateful for your patience whilst we worked through our backlog of work.
From 7 December 2020, we enter a new period of time referred to by the Victorian Premier as "COVIDNormal". Our COVIDSafe Plan details Paragon's new COVIDNormal:
- Face mask are no longer mandated in our line of work but, where we cannot maintain a distance of greater than 1.5 meters or, when requested by a client, we will happily wear a mask.
- We will wash our hands and practice good hand hygiene; and
- If any member of your business or household is displaying ANY symptoms of COVID-19, please advise us ASAP - we can always reschedule you for a later time. There is no penalty for late cancellation - and we would prefer a little inconvenience in order to maintain the health & safety of our team & other clients.
Who are we?
PARAGON are a family owned, local business who understand the needs of families, home owners and small business.
Our Head Handyman is also a Licensed Plumber with over 35 YEARS experience in plumbing & home handyman work.
We pride ourselves on -
- HONESTLY sharing our experience (what really is the best way to meet your plumbing/maintenance needs)
- Being RELIABLE - we will arrive on time
- Providing a quote that honours both the QUALITY of work we offer and the standard of service our clients need
We are FULLY INSURED and our team hold National Police Checks - all for your PEACE OF MIND.
Paragon Maintenance respectfully acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we conduct our business, the Bunurong Boon Wurrung and Wurundjeri Woi Wurrung peoples of the Eastern Kulin Nation, and pays respect to their Elders past, present and emerging.
Quoting for your valued business is NOT haphazard - it is a considered process.
When preparing your quote we consider how long the project will take, then source & price the materials appropriate to your needs.
That is why your quote may be an 'unrounded' amount.
With PARAGON you have a Head Handyman who is a qualified, licensed & insured Plumber. This means he can perform general plumbing tasks along with carpentry work - reducing the need (& cost) for multiple trades.
IN THE BATHROOM
IN THE KITCHEN
ODD JOBS / GENERAL MAINTENANCE
PARAGON can help you maximise the interest of perspective buyers by ‘fine tuning’ your home's appearance and attending to those little things that we never get around to….until we have to!
This often includes -
- Paint touch-up
- Weatherboards replaced / repaired
- Guttering replaced / cleaned
- Unstick ‘sticking’ doors
- Cracks or holes in walls / ceilings repaired
- High pressure cleaning
- General garden clean-up
- Cupboards repaired
- Tiling replaced / repaired
- Rubbish removal
- Identify issues that might be of concern to perspective buyers
- And more...
Keeping your workplace well maintained safe-guards your well being and the well being of your team.
PARAGON can help with -
- Furniture assembly
- Mounting pictures / mirrors
- Smoke alarms
- Light globe replacement
- And more ...