Handyman Services & Licensed Plumbers
Finally, Paragon Maintenance is again open for business!
We thank you for your patience during the COVID-19 lockdown - it has been a very difficult time for many, and we hope you & your loved ones have emerged relatively unscathed.
From today, 28 October 2020, Paragon Maintenance is again permitted to undertake non-urgent work (both inside & outside) with a COVIDSafe Plan.
As you would imagine, after so many weeks of lockdown, we now have a significant backlog of work (affectionately known as The List). This means that all new work received is likely not be undertaken until the new year- but we hope we are worth the wait.
Again, as always, we appreciate your understanding & support and look forward to seeing you again soon.
Colin & Bernadette
A very wise condition of resuming operations is that all businesses must have a COVIDSafe Plan. Paragon Maintenance has fulfilled this requirement.
What this means for our clients:
- Our team, when on site, will wear facial masks at all times We will continue to practice social distancing & not be closer than 1.5 metres from another person
- We will wash our hands and practice good hand hygiene
- We ask that our clients return the favour and wear a mask when they are in close proximity to our team members; and
- If any member of your business or household is displaying ANY symptoms of COVID-19, please advise us ASAP - we can always reschedule you for a later time. There is no penalty for late cancellation - and we would prefer a little inconvenience in order to maintain the health & safety of our team & other clients.
Who are we?
PARAGON are a family owned, local business who understand the needs of families, home owners and small business.
Our Head Handyman is also a Licensed Plumber with over 35 YEARS experience in plumbing & home handyman work.
We pride ourselves on -
- HONESTLY sharing our experience (what really is the best way to meet your plumbing/maintenance needs)
- Being RELIABLE - we will arrive on time
- Providing a quote that honours both the QUALITY of work we offer and the standard of service our clients need
We are FULLY INSURED and our team hold National Police Checks - all for your PEACE OF MIND.
Quoting for your valued business is NOT haphazard - it is a considered process.
When preparing your quote we consider how long the project will take, then source & price the materials appropriate to your needs.
That is why your quote may be an 'unrounded' amount.
With PARAGON you have a Head Handyman who is a qualified, licensed & insured Plumber. This means he can perform general plumbing tasks along with carpentry work - reducing the need (& cost) for multiple trades.
IN THE BATHROOM
IN THE KITCHEN
ODD JOBS / GENERAL MAINTENANCE
PARAGON can help you maximise the interest of perspective buyers by ‘fine tuning’ your home's appearance and attending to those little things that we never get around to….until we have to!
This often includes -
- Paint touch-up
- Weatherboards replaced / repaired
- Guttering replaced / cleaned
- Unstick ‘sticking’ doors
- Cracks or holes in walls / ceilings repaired
- High pressure cleaning
- General garden clean-up
- Cupboards repaired
- Tiling replaced / repaired
- Rubbish removal
- Identify issues that might be of concern to perspective buyers
- And more...
Keeping your workplace well maintained safe-guards your well being and the well being of your team.
PARAGON can help with -
- Furniture assembly
- Mounting pictures / mirrors
- Smoke alarms
- Light globe replacement
- And more ...