Handyman Services & Licensed Plumbers
Latest update 10/09/2020
The guidelines in Victoria’s roadmap to reopening state (released 6/9/2020) state that Paragon Maintenance is ONLY permitted to undertake critical repairs where required for emergency and/or safety until the implementation of step 3 of the roadmap – which is on 26 October 2020 if Victoria reaches a 14 day average of <5 new cases and <5 cases with unknown source.
From 26 October 2020, assuming cases remain low, we will operate as normal with a COVIDSafe plan – although please be mindful that we already have a significant “To Do” list and, in the short-term, we will be playing catch-up.
- In circumstances where we are called out to attend to an emergency issue we will wear a facial mask at all times, practice social distancing – not being closer than1.5 metres from another person – and practice good hand hygiene.
- We are also be asking our clients to extend us the same consideration through the wearing of masks & social distancing.
It goes without saying that, whilst we are disappointed by the increased delay in returning to our work & clients, we are fully committed to supporting the battle against the virus.
If you’d like to stay updated, from time to time we will providing updates on our Facebook page. In the meantime, we encourage you to be kind to yourselves and thank you for your understanding & support.
Colin & Bernadette
Who are we?
PARAGON are a family owned, local business who understand the needs of families, home owners and small business.
Our Head Handyman is also a Licensed Plumber with over 35 YEARS experience in plumbing & home handyman work.
We pride ourselves on -
- HONESTLY sharing our experience (what really is the best way to meet your plumbing/maintenance needs)
- Being RELIABLE - we will arrive on time
- Providing a quote that honours both the QUALITY of work we offer and the standard of service our clients need
We are FULLY INSURED, our team hold National Police Checks & Working with Children Checks - all for your PEACE OF MIND.
Quoting for your valued business is NOT haphazard - it is a considered process.
When preparing your quote we consider how long the project will take, then source & price the materials appropriate to your needs.
That is why your quote may be an 'unrounded' amount.
With PARAGON you have a Head Handyman who is a qualified, licensed Plumber. This means he can perform general plumbing tasks along with carpentry work - reducing the need (& cost) for multiple trades.
IN THE BATHROOM
IN THE KITCHEN
IN THE GARDEN
ODD JOBS / GENERAL MAINTENANCE
PARAGON can help you maximise the interest of perspective buyers by ‘fine tuning’ your home's appearance and attending to those little things that we never get around to….until we have to!
This often includes -
- Paint touch-up
- Weatherboards replaced / repaired
- Guttering replaced / cleaned
- Unstick ‘sticking’ doors
- Cracks or holes in walls / ceilings repaired
- High pressure cleaning
- General garden clean-up
- Cupboards repaired
- Tiling replaced / repaired
- Rubbish removal
- Identify issues that might be of concern to perspective buyers
- And more...
Keeping your workplace well maintained safe-guards your well being and the well being of your team.
PARAGON can help with -
- Furniture assembly
- Mounting pictures / mirrors
- Smoke alarms
- Light globe replacement
- And more ...